Valentines Day is only a week away and here are five adorable love-themed books for your little ones. Read them together and spread the love !
1. Guess How Much I Love You: This little gem of a book is a family classic – during a bedtime game, every time Little Nutbrown Hare shows how much he loves his daddy, Big Nutbrown Hare gently shows him that he loves him even more… Guess how much your kids will love this !
2. Dora Loves Boots: It’s Valentine’s Day and best friends Dora and Boots can’t wait to spend it together. Let your tots help them find the way to their favorite meeting spot !
3. Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George: Everybody’s favorite little monkey is back with an adorable Valentine’s Day story… Find out how George and his friends celebrate Valentine’s Day and into how much trouble they get, while decorating, baking and making cards !
4. Elmo Loves You: This cute Sesame Street book features Elmo in a rhyming story about the things everyone loves. Your tots will want to read it over and over again !
5. How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You: The ninth book in the popular “How Do Dinosaurs..” series teaches kids that their parents always love them, even when they are naughty. You will love the illustrations, laugh at the story and your little monsters will recognize themselves !
Enjoy and whatever you do – do not forget to mark Valentine’s Day on your calendar !!! 😉