Good morning friends, I am back from my weekend in London and couldn’t resist to share a quick sneak peek with you to shorten the wait until the full post goes online… If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you might have seen some of my #farmbloggers updates but what exactly are farm bloggers and what was it all about ? Well, luckily for you I am here to spill the beans !
On Friday I traveled to Walnuts Farm, a picturesque farm in East Sussex where I met with a lovely group of old and new blogger friends for a day filled with lots of yummy food, so much laughter, tons of little photo and styling sessions everywhere and most of all FUN ! Take a first look below and let me also share a few funny facts I learned this weekend… 😉
1. One should never forget how much fun it can be to occasionally let out your inner child so next time you pass by a playground absolutely go for that swing…
2. Whoever invented stuffed breakfast bread was a genius and some people have mad baking skills (not me unfortunatelly) !!!
3. This urban-to-the-core girl really enjoys being on a farm (who knew ??), as long as she is wearing the proper outfit and there is Wi-Fi of course…because DUH, how else is a blogger supposed to work ?!
4. Turkeys are marvellously pretty and disgustingly ugly at the same time (I mean, how is this even possible…).
5. Chickens are fun to chase (I can’t wait to tell you the hilarious story behind this), really, really hard to catch but unbelievably fluffy and soooo soft, so make sure you pet one at least once !